Friday, August 4, 2017

Anything goes Christmas My December Daily

This year I decided to begin my December daily before I get so busy with the activities of the Holiday Season. 

So I printed the beautiful collection Winnie Winterland from Polkadoodles to decorate it.

Este año decidí comenzar mi December daily antes de que me ocupe con las actividades de la época de fiestas. 

Asi que imprimí la preciosa coleccion de Winnie Winterland de Polkadoodles para decorarlo. 


I made a video tutorial, so you can see all the dividers that I made for the inside, and of course this is a project that still need more work, but I will share with you through my Instagram the advances of it.


Hice un video tutorial para enseñarte cómo hice las divisiones de adentro, por supuesto que este es un proyecto que necesita más trabajo para que este terminado, pero les ire compartiendo por Instagram los avances que le vaya haciendo. 


The measurements you need to do the tabs in a page of 8 1/2 " are:

1.- In the bow guide and the second punch at 2"
2.- 2 3/4" and 4 3/4"
3.- 4 1/4" and 5 1/4"
4 and 5,- Repeat 1 and 2

Las medidas para hacer los separadores en una hoja de 8 1/2 pulgadas son:

1.- Poner en la marca de inicio para moño la primer perforación y la segunda a 2"
2.- 2 3/4" y 4 3/4"
3.- 4 1/4" y 5 1/4"
4 y 5.- repetir 1 y 2.







Come and join us in our Challenges Blog and see what my friends for the designer team prepared for this one.

Ven y unete a nuestro Blog de retos en donde podrás ver lo que mis compañeras del equipo de diseño han preparado. 

With this project I'm participating in the following challenges
Con este trabajo estoy participando en los siguientes retos:

http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/challenge-11-anything-christmas-goes.html
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/challenge-123.html
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/july-anything-christmas-goes.html


I hope you have a crafty day

If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 

Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en: 





7 comments:

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!