Friday, December 9, 2016

Holiday Chaos - Day 7 LAST DAY!!! Freebie BINGO

Today is the last day of the Holiday Chaos and the challenge is to work with a Freebie BINGO. I have been doing all the cards this week and it was very helpful, because I forced myself to finish all the ones that I will need this year. 

For my card I used a Freebie from last week, and using the bingo, I choose to make the line that calls for glitter / bling, snowflakes, nontraditional colors, I think that at the end it looks so nice. Well, I love it. 

Hoy es el último día del Reto Caos de las fiestas y para el de hoy teníamos que trabajar con un bingo y un freebie, La verdad que este reto me sirvió para forzarme a terminar todas las tarjetas que tengo que enviar aunque afortunadamente todavía tengo tiempo para ello. 

Para mi tarjeta use un freebie de la semana pasada y usando el bingo, me decidí por la línea que pide diamantina o piedras, copos de nieve y colores no tradicionales. Pienso que al final me quedo linda, bueno la verdad es que me encanto,



Hope you like it. 

Have a crafty day!

Remember that you can follow me in:

Espero te guste.

Que tengas una dia lleno de creatividad.

Recuerda que puedes seguirme en:

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Event this past week. Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute my friend, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!