Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ATC swap

Intercambio de ATCs





It looks like I have been doing nothing, but I've been creating some gifts so I will need to wait to show them to you,  but as I continued with some swaps, today I want to introduce you a talented woman, I love her style and I'm sure that you will too. She is Monika Z. Peña, her blog is http://detantosunomasii.blogspot.com.es, 

I'm sure you will fall in love with her blog and her work, as it happened to me.

Here are the pictures of the ATC's that she send me.

Parece que no he estado haciendo nada, pero me he ocupado haciendo unos regalos, por lo tanto, tendre que esperar para poder mostrarselos, sin embargo, como he seguido con mis intercambios, hoy quiero presentarles a una mujer muy talentosa, me encanta su estilo y estoy segura que a ti tambien te gustara.  Ella es Monika Z. Peña, su blog es http://detantosunomasii.blogspot.com.es.
Seguro te enamoraras de su blog y de su trabajo, igual que me paso a mi.

Aqui estan las fotos de las ATC's que me envio.







They are great, isn't it?  Now I want to show you what I send her.

Son geniales, verdad?  Ahora te enseño las que yo le mande.







I also made a little envelope for her.

Tambien le hice un pequeño sobre.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!